JL Audio’s exclusive NexD switching technology achieves total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%, which means far less heat and less strain on your vehicle’s electrical system than a conventional large amplifier. This efficiency advantage, combined with state-of-the-art microelectronic components allows us to use very compact unitary cast alloy heat sinks. As with their more expensive HD siblings, XD’s also deploy JL’s Advanced Thermal Rollback System to completely eliminate annoying thermal shut-down events.
Beneath every XD’s removable control cover, you will find studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters. Also included are our noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs with remote level control capabilities via the HD-RLC remote level control (optional).
Some might just see a small amplifier… But, for those who appreciate great audio, XD’s reveal something huge.
- 5-channel car amplifer
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 180 watts RMS x 1 (at 4 ohms)
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 (at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave, low-pass only on sub channel)
- optional wired remote for level control
- Class D amplifier design with NextD switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle’s electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- 260 mm x 180 mm x 52 mm