The TwK™ D8 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities, in an easy-to-use format.
Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ D8 is equipped with a digital optical (Toslink) input and connects directly to our FiX™ 82 OEM Integration DSP, or any 2-channel digital (S/PDIF) output, to maintain an all-digital signal path. Functionally identical to the TwK™ 88, the TwK™ D8 is also equipped with flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller lets you add dual configurable level controls, preset toggle, plus LED status reporting, all from the driver’s seat.
Connect your TwK™ via PC to the companion TüN™ Software Interface to take advantage these powerful features:
- All-digital, optical (Toslink) input connects directly to any digital (S/PDIF) output.
- Flexible setup features:
– Individual level trim, linkable for tuning
– Individual polarity controls, linkable for tuning
– Powerful input mixing tools
- 8 Powerful 10-band equalizers with flexible assignment capabilities:
– 10-band graphic full octave EQ
– 10-band parametric EQ
- Configurable EQ assignment delivers simple to complex tuning options:
– Individual EQs may be assigned to each output
– Multiple outputs may be combined and assigned to a single EQ
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS), each with a full-featured tuning set:
– Fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters with selectable slopes from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
– Configurable delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; expressed in time or distance units and fully linkable with other channels
– Polarity control, fully linkable with other channels
– Comprehensive level controls, fully linkable with other channels
- Optical (Toslink) jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) output from assignable input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Provides a dedicated remote turn-on voltage output for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, plus LED status reporting from the driver’s seat.