The JX400/4D employs a highly-efficient Class D design with a robust MOSFET power supply to deliver a strong 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD).
Use the JX400/4D in combination with our JX500/1D or JX1000/1D monoblocks to build an amazing amplification system at a very affordable price. Or, use the JX400/4D by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer.
The JX400/4D includes a defeatable 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
- @ 4 Ω 70 W RMS x 4
- @ 2 Ω 100 W RMS x 4
- Bridged @ 4Ω 200 W RMS x 2
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
- @ 4 Ω 50 W RMS x 4
- @ 2 Ω 80 W RMS x 4
- Bridged @ 4Ω 160 W RMS x 2
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power >93 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W >76 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ω >60 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ω >30 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power <1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs 200 mV – 4 V RMS
- Input Voltage Range @ High-Level Inputs
- 2 V – 10 V RMS Min Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge
- 4 AWG wire Fuse Rating
- 40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™) Signal Processing
- Filter Modes Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave) 12dB
- Filter Frequency Range 50-200 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers No
- Filter Defeatable? Yes
- Remote Level Control No
- Remote Level Modes N/A
- Channel Input Mode Switch Yes (2/4 ch.)
- Pass-Through Preamp Output Type Unbuffered
- Source Channel Selection for PreOuts No (always 2 Ch)