The FiX™ 86 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver outstanding sound from factory source units, while retaining OEM fader control. Unlike typical OEM interface products, the FiX™ 86 automatically corrects time-delayed factory outputs prior to signal summing and EQ correction. Calibration takes just a single button press and about 30 seconds to complete, with no special equipment needed.With a powerful 24-bit DSP processor and quad 1/3 octave equalizers onboard, complex factory signals, up to 3-way front and 2-way rear, are combined and level matched automatically into six, full-range stereo signals: Front (fader-controlled), Rear (fader-controlled) and Subwoofer (non-fading, front+rear summed) outputs. Differential-balanced inputs accept virtually any OEM analog audio signal, from low-voltage, line-level to highpower, amplified speaker-level outputs (up to 30V RMS).
Activation methods include 12-volt or Auto Turn-On (Signal/DC-Offset Sensing) to trigger a dedicated remote turn-on output for aftermarket equipment. An optional DRC-100 or DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller (sold separately) adds Master Volume Control, Subwoofer Level Control and preserves hands-free calling features, all from the driver’s seat.
Achieving great sound from your factory stereo has never been easier, or sounded better… Now with fader retention and subwoofer output!
- OEM Integration DSP with Automatic Time Correction and Digital EQ
- 8 Channel inputs
- 2 Channel Stereo RCA outputs
- 1 Digital Optical (Toshlink) Output
- 24-bit DSP processor
- Dual 1/3 octave equalizers
- Accepts virtually any OEM analog audio signal
- 2 activation methods
- Automatic signal/DC offset sensing
- Remote turn on
- Sound calibration takes 30 seconds with no special equipment needed
- Optional Digital Remote Controller available, sold separately: JL Audio DRC-200
- Volume Control
- Subwoofer Level Control
- Preserves hands-free calling
- Dimensions: 4.29″W x 6.14″D x 1.85″H