The FiX™ 82 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class sound from factory audio systems, without replacing the OEM source unit. Unlike other OEM interface products, the FiX™ 82 employs an innovative calibration process that automatically synchronizes time-delayed factory outputs prior to summing and EQ restoration.
With a powerful 24-bit DSP processor and dual 1/3 octave equalizers onboard, complex 2-way, 3-way and 4-way factory audio outputs are combined and level-matched automatically into a flat, full-range stereo signal. Differential-balanced inputs accept virtually any OEM analog audio signal, from low-voltage, line-level to high-power, amplified speaker-level outputs (up to 30V RMS).
Calibration is initiated with just a single button press and takes only about 30 seconds to complete, with no special equipment needed. Output options include dual RCA jacks (4V RMS) or a digital optical (Toslink) output, supporting PCM audio (S/PDIF) 24 bit/48 kHz. Activation methods include 12-volt or automatic (Signal/DC-Offset Sensing), plus a dedicated remote turn-on output is on-hand for controlling your aftermarket equipment.
Connect the optional DRC-100 Digital Remote Controller (sold separately) to add Master Volume Control capabilities and preserve your vehicle’s handsfree calling features, if equipped, all from the driver’s seat. Clipped input signals and overall condition are also reported via the DRC-100’s multi-color status LED.
Achieving great sound from your factory stereo has never been easier, or sounded better.
- OEM Integration Digital Signal Processor with Automatic Time Correction and Digital EQ
- Integrates to factory OEM source unit to deliver high quality audio output
- Automatically synchs time-delayed factory outputs before summing and EQ restoration
- Audio outputs are level-matched automatically into a flat, full-range stereo signal
- 24-bit DSP
- Single button calibration
- Built-in dual 1/3 octave equalizers
- Inputs accept almost any OEM analog audio signal (low-voltage, line-level and high-power amplified speaker-level outputs)
- 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way factory audio outputs
- Inputs take almost any analog audio signal
- Dimensions: 1.85″ H x 4.29″ W x 5.19″ D
- Audio Resolution: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Input Type: Differential-Balanced
- 8-channel inputs
- Analog Output: 2-channel Stereo RCA
- Digital Output: 1 Digital Optical (Toslink) supporting PCM audio (S/PDIF) 24-bit/48 kHz
- Output Impedance: 450 Ohms
- S/N Ratio: 96 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)
- THD+N @ Rated Output: 0.02% (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Number of EQ bands: 30 x 2 Channels
- EQ Resolution: 1/3 octave (25 Hz – 20 kHz)