The C2-600 system features 6-inch (150 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio’s vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6-inch (150 mm) format is a direct fit in many Japanese vehicles where a full-size 6.5-inch speaker (165 mm) will not fit without modification. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6-inch (150 mm) speaker.
The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs.
- 6″ / 150 mm Coaxials
- Includes Grilles
- Continuous Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Rec. Power Range (per channel): 15 – 100 Watts
- System Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1W/1m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- System Frequency Response: 59 Hz – 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Injection-molded, Mica-filled, Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1 in. Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Flat, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Magnet
- 0.75 in. (19 mm) Silk Dome
- Ferrofluid Cooling / Damping
- Neodymium Magnet
- 1st Order Low_pass Filter
- 2nd Order High-Pass Filter
- 3 Position Adjustable Tweeter Level
- Premium Mylar Capacitors
- Premium Air-Core Inductors