The JL Audio 10WX is built from the same DNA as the rest of the JL Audio subwoofer lineup and dedicated to the proposition that real value can only exist when real performance is delivered.
Like all JL Audio subwoofer drivers, the 10WX is centered on a long excursion, DMA-optimized motor system, supported by JL’s patented Elevated Frame Cooling and a highly linear suspension. This means it delivers lots of low-distortion, high-quality bass with all types of music.
The JL Audio 10WX is ideally suited for lower power applications and offers a powerful combination of performance, value and installation attributes.
You simply won’t believe you’re listening to JL Audio’s least expensive subwoofer driver!
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 29.38 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.471
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 10.021
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.450
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.660 cu. ft. / 47.01 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.375 in. / 9.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.243%
- Efficiency (1W/1m)**: 86.06 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 50.690 sq. in. / 0.0327 sq. m.
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.51 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 200W
- Driver Displacement: 0.032 cu. ft. / 0.91 liters
- Net Weight: 5.3 lbs. / 2.40 kg