Digital Bass Restoration System with aux input for factory or aftermarket systems.
The centerpiece of many champion sound installation systems. A patented process digitally maximizes the ultra-low bass on all types of source material. The Epicenter detects bass harmonics, then digitally recreates the underlying fundamental for the incredible punch and impact of live music. Simply, you get More Bass, LOUDER.
- gray bass restoration processor with aux input
- works with any stereo, factory or aftermarket
- increases bass response from your system
- speaker-level inputs accept signal up to 400 watts
- 2-channel preamp inputs and outputs
- auxiliary RCA line input for iPod or other audio source
- fixed subsonic filter (33 Hz, 12/dB octave)
- wired dash-mount remote with bass volume/source selection
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- fuse rating: 2 amps
- 8″W x 6-1/4″H x 1-3/16″D